Friday, April 3, 2009

Our Journey Continues in Nautica

Dear Customer Service Team,

In regards to your recent form letter, do you recognize the irony of offering free shipping when my problem is that you did not ship my order? What other "good will gesture[s]" does Nautica provide? Free postage on future emails? If I say that I don't want four ties, will you send four ties. Please do not send me four ties.

***

Thank you for contacting www.Nautica.com.

We sincerely apologize if you were offended by our offer of free shipping. We have requested that someone from our Operations Department contact you regarding your order. Your request ID number is *******. Please allow 24-48 hours for a reply. Again, we appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter.

If you have additional questions, please visit our online Customer Service section. Again, thank you for contacting us.

Sincerely,
The Customer Service Team
www.Nautica.com

No comments:

Post a Comment