Friday, April 3, 2009

Tempted by a Siren (But Is She Real?) in Nautica

Dear Rachel C,

I have started a blog to document our correspondence. You might ask yourself why somebody would take time out of his day to do this, and the answer is that if I did not, nobody would believe me. I only have two followers but I am going to forward my web log to everyone I know on the Internets, so I expect the number to rise.

Since you are the first robot kind enough to offer your name, I would like to extend an invitation to you. It details my journeys in an untamed land I call Nautica!

http://customerservicecircleofhell.blogspot.com/

***

Dear Valued Customer, The e-mail you replied to was sent from a notification-only program, and it is unable to accept incoming e-mail. You will not receive another response to this e-mail. For the most recent information pertaining to the status of your order, please login to the "My Account" section of our website. The information located in your account is the most accurate and up-to-date information available regarding the status of your order. To access your account, please go to the "My Account" link located on the home page of our website. You will then be prompted to enter your e-mail address and password to proceed. If you are unable to find an answer to your question, you may contact one of our Customer Service Representatives through our online Customer Service at www.nautica.com/helpdesk. We appreciate your interest in our online store and thank you for your business. Best Regards, Customer Service at www.nautica.com

No comments:

Post a Comment