Friday, April 3, 2009

Our Ship Hits the Rocks in Nautica

Dear Customer Service Team,

Getting tough, are we? Somehow this notification-only program has sent me three different replies to three separate emails (eagerly awaiting the fourth), some of which personally addressed my questions. Is the ghost behind the machine getting exasperated? I understand the feeling. I have four white shirts waiting for the four ties I ordered in mid-March. With your generous refund, I can buy one new tie, though not from Nautica. Perhaps from, I don't know, anywhere else on Earth.

***

Thank you for contacting Customer Service at www.nautica.com.

We apologize for the difficulties you have experienced. We have submitted a request (ID *******) to have your account credited for the remaining three ties. Once the credit has been issued, you will receive an email notification. Again, please accept our apologies.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you, and thank you again for contacting Customer Service at www.nautica.com.

Sincerely,
Rachel C.
Customer Service Representative
Customer Service at www.nautica.com

No comments:

Post a Comment